Kurema Chronicles Part 3 Kurema Chronicles Part 3

one sided much?

Animations are a bit ... dated, but overall, this was a great fight. But it was kinda one-sided for, Zoro was his name? I know he's from one piece. It's nice to see a mindless fight on NG.

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

To Be Honest...

Most of them kinda got me ... it just so cachy you'd try to make it rhyme, lol Good work! 5/5 10/10

M&L: Last Brother Trailer M&L: Last Brother Trailer

Okay...

i didn't see the icon at the beginning so i though it was funny at the end when they mentioned mushroom kingdom. the other thing is, you mispelled eternal, and you used wrong grammar with ' Taking ', it should of been ' Taken ' 4/5

Queers of War Queers of War

LOL

Tag bitch! , lol funny :D

MarmiteClock is a faggot MarmiteClock is a faggot

WTF

took you a long time to make a loop of theb egining credits , it you wanted me to wait I don't see why i should have to go trough it more than 2 times

Gavin responds:

thanks for the review pal!~!!!

Up is Down Music Video Up is Down Music Video

Well...

the transitions were cool , but too short so we can't capture the whole song. you could of made a theme to it as well to make it bit more interesting

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

AWESOME

it's an awesome ep. i think it was the funniest. when skittles sniped bill was the best
_____________________________________
_________________________
MonkeyBoyAnimations in the other one if you listen closely, you can hear the sniper rifle being shot, the machin guns are the other solders in combat i think :p

The People's Mario The People's Mario

awesome!

it's a great flash, and mario is tall LOL 10/10 5/5

4chan 4evar 4chan 4evar

LOL

Nice it was a funny flash , sure i had no clue what they were saying ,still it's funny.
i like how the animation is smooth