A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

Pretty fun game, the X levels are pretty difficult, though. The rhythm for 2X disappears after the rotation which makes it really difficult to follow, making it annoying to have to repeat to get to that part over and over.

Indestruc2Tank Indestruc2Tank

Great idea, bad glitch

I love the idea of this game , and it works. But as for the bad glitch when the enemies don't show up is absolutely frustrating, especially when u beat the game u have to get a big combo, it's difficult with that glitch.

Adagio Adagio

Great game!

I'm going to start of saying this game just looks absolutely beautiful, all u need is more songs, heck, because it's fun to play!

- Keytar Hero - - Keytar Hero -

Disappointing...

u really need to get this game running, it is such a good idea. 1/10 for effort

-VELOCITY- -VELOCITY-

Impossible

This is a really fun game, but i find it impossible to get a positive score. the visuals are amazing, but gameplay is horrible, and isn't addicting at all. This is a good base for a game, but all it is is flailing around the mouse, hoping to get a negative score of over -2000000.

Cosmic Fozmik Cosmic Fozmik

Sweet game

Nice game, it's fun to dodge ... music? anyways it's alot like cubefield , but it could of done with a pause function, and the begining is a little boring sorry to say ;)

Music Catch Music Catch

Great game

visuals are great, i know it's really a demo, but it should of had more :p and it's a fairly difficult game i got around 1590000 with a combo of 82 ;)

Keytar Hero Keytar Hero

Too Hard...

I'll prob get this rated useless... but still hear me out.
The set ut is nice and has the same swing of Guitar Hero, but the tempo is messed up ( i saw it slowing down every few or so lines then going back to normal speed )
Also as most people are complaining about is that the notes are too precise making the game much too hard.
Another thing, 4 songs only (althought 1 is too hard to beat) variety is great in games, so if you make another, be sure to put many songs into it. (yay Trogdor)
I have made many reasons why this game is bad, not saying your bad at making games, it's just that you need to try a bit harder to make good games, and if this gets rated useless the person/people who rated it so are poor sports.

Dot Wars Dot Wars

Worst Game Ever!

This game is too big and most of the time i can't tell where to exit, the animation sux, the screen is too big, the red dots are too fast most of the time, Really you should of thought of faults of the game play before you submit it...

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

AWESOME!

I agree it's the greatest music game around! it's a great music maker, i'm just stuck on one spot where i don't want the riffs to change alot , makes it sound better in my opinion. :D 100/5 ___ 300/10