Break - Final Fantasy 7 DEMO Break - Final Fantasy 7 DEMO

Complete this...

This demo is awesome, but I would have considered the completed version for a game. Too bad, eh? Well, at least you did really well on the demo, so your earn the full 10 marks.

Breakbeat Trance 1 v3.0 Breakbeat Trance 1 v3.0

Amazing

This song is wonderful, i had to review it! The song has this 'softness' to it that makes it enjoyable to listen to and the beat was catchy, upbeat, yet slow (apart from the solos, which help make the song less repedative). Also, the song is long, and not just a couple minutes, which is awesome.

I don't have anything negative to say, keep up the good work 5/5.

Cloud Of Darkness (DC2 Battle) Cloud Of Darkness (DC2 Battle)

Great song!

It's just liek the song from the game, i love the Dark Cloud series, and i can't wait for White Knight Chronicles, i bet it will be awesome, and you can remix it's battle theme :D

~EnV~Celebration ~EnV~Celebration

This song could make an emo dance...

This is wonderful, i can't resist dancing to this song! The bass is wonderful, and the tune is flawless. I am going to show this song to all of my friends, i'm sure they will all love this song. Just one question, What is the BPM of this song?, i'm curious. ^^ 5/5

XD - Memories XD - Memories

Simply Wonderful...

This is the kind of DnB that NG needs! this is an awesome song, and the bassline makes me dance everytime. Perfect Score!

Exxdee responds:

Thanks for reviewing!

lUnAr EqUiLiBrIuM lUnAr EqUiLiBrIuM

Great song but...

This is a great submission, but the beginning is a little boring, but it does pick up into a great song. you have definatly improved since you has submitted this though, atleast your progressing. 4/5 8/10

beast9368 responds:

yeah i agree with you, i have gotten way better

thanks for the review!!!!

Midevil Midevil

Wonderful

I didn't notice too many loops, some things repeated, but if they weren't there wouldn't be much to review, anyways, it sounds wonderful, but that tune with the violin starting at 00:45 sounds very familiar, but it sounds great, and everything else sounds wonderful to come together into this wonderful song.

beast9368 responds:

thanks for the very kind review, and the one violin probably sound familiar b/c its similar the one in one of Fort Minor's songs.

Thank you again!!

Dragons Lair93 Dragons Lair93

Brilliant

This song is wonderful, i agree that the name doesn't have much to do with the song.
i do agree that it does jump around a bit, but i like to think of it of a rhapsody. you kinda of get a few songs out of one, either way i like this song ^^.

beast9368 responds:

Yea this isnt't nearly as good as some of the other songs on this site but i'm really glad you liked it and thanks VERY much for the 10!!!

tristan grains of sand tristan grains of sand

Catchy

I simply thought the drums were like that so it was something new, which it was so this song gets a 5/5 and a 9/10 it just needs to be a bit longer :)

I'll come back RMX I'll come back RMX

Great

This song is a bit dull at points, but i lvoe the beat to it it's so catchy!
and 2Kold, repeating beats is what Trance is so it's not like it's hardly ever used in music.